Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 1!?!? Here goes something!

Ok, so I am a twenty-wight year old mother of two wonderful (stressful!) loving, adorable kids. Can you tell I love them to bits?? I have been married for three and a half years. Enuf with the intro...now why I am really here. I am fat. Plain and simple. I have been my entire life and quite frankly I may always be. However, after the birth of my son exactly one month ago I decided then and there that I was going to try and lose the weight, and for good this time. Of course I want to be healthy and set a good example for my kids, but let's be honest I want to look good in clothes and be able to wear a bikini!! I want someone to say I look HOT! And I really want to do this while my kids are still young enough that they won't remember having a fat momma. I know my biggest obstacle to my journey will be stress. I let everything stress me out and if course I am a stress eater. As a matter of fact, today after contemplating some bill issues I loaded the kids up and drove to the store to get a chocolate candy bar as I had already rid the cabinets of all sweets! I know that I will have setbacks, but I am hoping that my accomplishments of my goals and a lot of self-accountability will far outweigh those setbacks. Obviously I am going to need a lot of help and support, but I am not sure if I will get that from my family, and with two kids two and under I feel as if I have no friends, just people I am friendly with. However I am gonna wake up tomorrow and do my best because our best is all we can do. Stay tuned... 8)

8 comments:

  1. I too am starting this journey .....again for the second time! I had good success the first time but totally threw it out the window with all my excuses... I will tell you this water water water!! It sure does help. I hope we can be support for each other!! Good luck to you and keep me updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your post on Courtney's page. Like you, I am just starting a weight loss journey, and I'm a mother of 2! I hope that we can be of some support to one another!!

    Kelly
    http://jigglealltheweigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well tonight i passed on the salsbury steak n potatos...think i will have a bowl of raisin bran instead! How the food smells sooo good....
    Good luck ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the salad thing for dinner. I do that a lot. My victory for today was actually getting on the treadmill and working out! Good luck to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think you guys did better than me, not a good day at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. today is a new day...(n i don't wanna call u fatmomma so if you have a nickname or whatever we can call you thatd be great!!) every day you get a chance to do things different! water water water!! 64 oz at least :) Stay positive and make CONSCIENCE choices !! that goes for me too!!! cuz i don't always do that
    :( Obviously or I wouldn't weigh 215 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not the gensons anymore i created a page as well!! so we can keep each other going

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol ok sunny you can drop the fat if you want. One of these days I'm gonna drop the fat and change it to hot!! Lol

    ReplyDelete