Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 3. Yaaayy!!

I have heard it takes six weeks to make/break a habit, so my first small goal will be to stick with my exercise programs for six weeks. Like many of you out there have mentioned...there is nooo moolah for the gym or a trainer so I will be doing it all from home in between diapers, bottles, and pretty soon work again *sigh*, six weeks goes by sooo quickly when it means leaving your baby and going back to work. My plan is to do some sprinting on the hand-me-down treadmill I have that nearly killed me the other day because it is sooo old it does not have a reliable kill switch, and it's very rickety. So I was stupid and thought my fat butt could do some of those cool looking jump on jump off moves they do on BL when running sprints, and the thing rared up on me...it was hilarious once I figured out I didn't die LOL!! My next exercise routine will be to do at least an hour a day of either the zumba DVDs or Just Dance game at least five days a weeks. Now that's that...five weeks and five days to go.
I did have a much better day (baked chicken breast for lunch and grilled pork chops for dinner), and I feel more at peace today. But, as I let stress get to me that can change in a heartbeat. The hilight of the day was when my husband raided his mommy's cabinets looking for sweets (like I said I cleared them out of our house) and yells at his 11 year old brother "I can't believe you dont have any candy!". It was truly LOL hilarious...poor guy, he may have to get his own secret stash.

On a final note, I really want to thank everyone for the words if encouragement and support!! It is soo amazing! I have a very long road ahead of me so those who are traveling along with me, might as well take your coats off and stay awhile. Until next time... 8)

Ps. First big weigh in tomorrow so prayers are requested, expected, and accepted lol!

5 comments:

  1. good luck darlin, remember the scale matters, but how you feel is more important! stay focused and positive, you CAN/WILL be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should introduce myself, i'm timothy martin, and i used to weigh 300 pounds, curently 225, about 30 more to go. so i do understand, feel free to add me on facebook if you'd like. i'm always glad to lend an ear or advice if i can. having a support group definately helps. good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't agree more with Timothy. Having a good support system is KEY! There are people out there that are willing to support you, and writing your blog is one way to find them! You can do this, just start with small goals. Don't rely so much on the number on the scale, as sometimes that may not help you. Take it day by day. When you have 2 kids, life can sometimes be unpredictable. Its all about finding that healthy balance. I'm excited to follow you on this journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your weigh in!! So far today i haven't done so bad in the food choices but as for yesterday...tsk tsk! i did horrible...I'll be making up for that one for the next week or more...(by the way, i just hung up my coat!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, u have tried emailing you back but the server is down or something. It's saved in my outbox and I'll send it as soon as it let's me!

    ReplyDelete